Auto Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Auto Insurance Information
Auto insurance can provide essential coverage for accidents and damage to your vehicles. The financial assistance it offers can help reduce your out-of-pocket burden and give you peace of mind knowing you are covered.
The agents at G&H Financial Insurance can help you secure the auto policy that fits your needs. Contact us today for more information.
What Is Auto Insurance?
Auto insurance is a contract between you and your insurance provider. In exchange for a premium, an insurer agrees to pay for expenses per the policy after a covered incident (e.g., an accident).
What Does Auto Insurance Cover?
Auto insurance policies vary; however, they may include the following:
- Liability insurance—This may provide coverage if you are responsible for an accident. It may pay for third-party losses or associated legal fees. Texas drivers are required to carry minimum amounts of liability insurance. Two types of liability insurance include:
- Bodily injury liability, which may cover third-party injuries, and
- Property damage liability, which may provide repair or replacement costs for third parties’ property damage (e.g., damage to their car)
- Collision insurance—This may cover damage to your vehicle after a collision with another auto or an object (e.g., a fence or sign).
- Comprehensive insurance—This may pay for damage from non-collision incidents, such as weather damage, vandalism or animal strikes.
- Uninsured/underinsured insurance—This may insure you against losses caused by a driver who doesn’t have liability coverage or who doesn’t have high enough limits to pay for the resulting damages.
- Medical payments (MedPay) coverage—If you or your passengers are injured in an accident, this coverage can pay for the associated medical bills.
- Personal injury protection (PIP)—PIP is similar to MedPay coverage, but it offers additional protections, including coverage for lost wages following an accident-related injury. All Texas drivers are offered PIP coverage by their insurer.
Other coverages and endorsements, including roadside assistance or rental car reimbursement, may be available. States may have specific laws on which coverages are mandatory, so work with your agent to obtain the policies you need.
How Much Does Auto Insurance Cost?
The cost of auto insurance depends on various factors, such your car’s age and model. Additionally, your driving record, credit score, deductibles and claims history could impact premiums.
The professionals at G&H Financial Insurance are ready to help you select the auto insurance that is right for you. Contact us today to get started.