Commercial Auto Insurance
Commercial Auto Insurance Information
Your corporate vehicles can serve many purposes. They can bring employees to and from meetings, deliver your products all over town or move equipment you need to provide services to your clients. Regardless of what you use your work vehicles for, a solid corporate auto insurance policy is a necessity. Most Texans have significant commutes every day, so the notion of an accident on the road affecting even the best Texas driver is not far-fetched. The commercial insurance experts at G & H can help identify the ideal business auto insurance policy for your company's fleet.
Many commercial auto insurance policies contain similar coverage options to those found in personal auto insurance. However, commercial auto insurance policies provide these coverage options for both company vehicles and non-company vehicles that are used for everyday business purposes.
Our commercial auto insurance policies offer:
- Competitive rates for virtually every driver on your policy, regardless of their driving experience or record. You'll get even better rates for drivers with CDL (commercial drivers license) experience and those with clean driving records.
- Coverage for nearly all commercial vehicles — including pickup trucks, vans, automobiles, and SUVs. At G & H, your agent can also help insure dump trucks, box trucks, straight trucks, tractor-trailer combos, and other trucks used for business purposes.
- Insurance policies for virtually all types of businesses, from new ventures to established corporations. We can ;even offer comprehensive-only coverage for seasonal businesses.
- Coverage limits of up to $2 million combined single limit (CSL)
- Optional hired & non-owned auto liability
G & H Financial Insurance represents some of the best insurance companies in the country, and we can provide the best insurance at a competitive price. Please call (877) 868-8063 or (281) 395-5497 to learn more about the policies provide, or just click the button below to receive a quote.