Wholesale Distribution Business Insurance
As a wholesaler or distributor, you know what it takes to keep your workers safe and deliver your products promptly. After years of working with businesses like yours, so do we. We'll protect your workers while they load and deliver, and we'll protect your warehouse and goods.
Our specialists will anticipate your losses, manage your unique risks, and help you get back to business quickly if you ever have to file a claim. You'll work with dedicated risk transportation training and risk control wholesale specialists to identify ways to make your workplace safer for employees operating forklifts or visitors touring your facility.
You can also take advantage of resources specific to wholesale operations, such as self-inspections, development of a recall program, forklift safety, and manual material handling.
We insure all types of wholesalers but our carrier's most preferred businesses are the following:
- Apparel and piece goods wholesalers
- Auto parts and supplies wholesalers
- Beer, liquor and wine wholesalers
- Books and paper products wholesalers
- Clothing, footwear, and accessories wholesalers
- Commercial equipment wholesalers
- Electrical and electronic goods wholesalers
- Florists wholesalers
- Footwear wholesalers
- Furniture and home furnishings wholesalers
- Groceries wholesalers
- Hardware equipment wholesalers
- Home medical equipment wholesalers
- Household appliance wholesalers
- Industrial supplies wholesalers
- Janitorial supplies wholesalers
- Machinery and equipment wholesalers
- Meat and seafood wholesalers
- Medical, dental and hospital equipment wholesalers
- Office and other commercial equipment wholesalers
- Plumbing and heating equipment wholesalers
- Service equipment supply wholesalers
Industry Specific Coverages
- Product recall
- Motor carrier coverage
- Non-trucking liability
At G & H Financial Insurance we want to make sure your business can operate smoothly without interruption which is why we work with our carrier's to provide you helpful risk management programs. Contact us for details on how we can help you with your wholesale distribution business insurance at 281-395-5497 or submit a request to have an agent contact you.