Specialty Automobile Insurance
Specialty Automobile Insurance Information
If you own a collectible or antique vehicle, don't settle for just any auto insurance policy. Specialty auto insurance is a great fit for collector car owners, and this coverage will give your investment the protection it needs. Here at G & H, we partner with the largest insurance carriers for collector vehicles in the United States, so you know you'll get the best possible coverage.
It can be challenging to search for the right insurance coverage for specialty vehicles. For example, it can be difficult to assess the cost of certain types of damage to these vehicles. Under a specialty vehicle insurance policy, insurance adjusters who have experience covering these vehicles will work on your claim.
Specialty vehicles are also valued at levels higher than standard auto insurance policies will cover. Specialty vehicle insurance policies will consider the total replacement value for the specialized vehicle. The "Agreed Value" on your policy will indicate what you'll receive in a total loss situation.
Since antique and collectible cars are not generally driven regularly, their mileage amounts are generally much lower than those of non-specialty cars. They also might not have as many safety devices as standard vehicles. Specialty auto insurance policies will consider both of these factors into account when establishing your rates.
Why buy collector car insurance?
Collector car insurance policies are far different than regular use auto policies, and there are also difference in cost. At G & H, collector car insurance boasts low premiums and excellent coverage. Other benefits include:
- Agreed Value Coverage – In case of a total loss, you get the full amount of insured value on your collector car insurance policy.
- No Deductible – If you quality for this benefit, you won't have to pay anything if you have a claim. The value of your car determines whether you qualify.
- Flexible Usage – Enjoy comfortable classic car insurance limits.
- In-House Claims – A collector car insurance expert will handle your claim.
- Repair Shop of Choice – If your vehicle needs repairs, you can take it to your favorite repair shop.
- Restoration Coverage – The value of your classic car can increase while you're restoring it. With classic car insurance, you'll be protected.
What collector cars are covered?
Our carriers offer collector car insurance for the following types of vehicles:
- Antiques and classic cars
- Muscle cars
- Exotic and special interest
- Street rods
- Modern classics
- Replicas (high quality)
- Fire trucks
- Low riders
- Military vehicles
- Motorcycles and scooters
- Vehicles under active restoration
G & H Financial Insurance represents some of the best insurance companies in the country, and we can provide the best insurance at a competitive price. Please call 1 (877) 868-8063 or 281-395-5497 to learn more about the policies provide, or just fill out and submit our online form to receive a quote.
Is Your Classic Auto Insurance Policy Up to Snuff?