Business & Commercial Insurance
Business & Commercial Insurance Information
Tailored Solutions For Your Business Needs
Building your business is hard work. Protecting it doesn't have to be. No matter the size of your business, G & H Financial Insurance can help take on the important task of keeping your business protected from a variety of hazards. Our agents will get to know you and your business to meet your company's needs with the requisite insurance coverage. We have a wide range of packages that can give you the coverage you need, allowing you to focus on your business.
We offer property and liability solutions that are tailored toward your business, including business owner's policy (BOP) and package options. But our coverage options don't stop there! We also offer commercial auto, umbrella, workers compensation insurance and employee benefits.
G & H Financial Insurance represents some of the best insurance companies in the country, and we can provide the best business insurance programs that will fit your company's needs at a competitive price. Call us at (877) 868-8063 or (281) 395-5497 to learn more about what our policies provide, or just click here for one of our agents give you a call.
Common Business Insurance Questions
What is business insurance?
You never know when a hazardous event like a fire, severe storm, robbery or accident lawsuit will threaten your business, and you don’t want to face the prospect of having to pay for your recovery costs. After all, these unexpected events could put you in a very tight financial bind, threaten your operations and inconvenience a lot of people. Your commercial benefits can minimize these losses and get you back on your feet and operational in no time.
Business insurance is not a single policy like homeowners, auto or life insurance. Rather, it’s an umbrella term that refers to numerous commercial insurance options that the average business might need. It’s up to you to find the optimized combination of benefits for your needs.
What does business insurance cover?
Among the critical benefits you are likely to need for your business are:
- Commercial property insurance: If something damages physical property—such as your building or possessions—then this coverage can help you repair or replace them.
- General liability insurance: This covers the business in the event it causes property damage or bodily injuries to another party, like a client or vendor.
- Business interruption insurance: This helps you pay the bills if you must temporarily close after a damaging accident.
- Commercial auto insurance: When the company owns vehicles, this coverage will supply the requisite physical damage, liability and other benefits to help the company afford the costs of wrecks or other vehicle hazards.
- Workers compensation insurance: If an employee gets hurt on the job, they are often eligible for workers compensation. It will supply them supplementary income during their recovery.
- Errors & omissions insurance: Professional advice or mistakes could cause clients a financial loss. This coverage can compensate them on behalf of the business.
- Surety bonds: If you are contractually bound to certain clients, then bonds will guarantee them that you will repay them if you cannot meet your obligations.
Of course, there are many other policies available designed to protect you against specific risks and liabilities. These include:
- Inland Marine Insurance
- Employment Practices Liability Insurance (EPLI)
- Products/Completed Operations Liability Insurance
- Cyber Liability Insurance
- Umbrella Liability Insurance
- Hired/Non-owned Auto Liability Coverage
Small business owners can benefit financially by bundling their essential coverage into a business owners policy (BOP) which allows you to get several benefits (property, general liability, business interruption) in one place and at one price.
Many of these policies are mandatory for businesses based on both local insurance regulations and contractual demands set by clients. Speak to your agent to learn more about these benefits.
What will my business insurance benefits cost?
All of your different plans will have different costs, based both on the coverage you choose and the risk factors that the insurer assumes by covering you.
We understand that you might have concerns about the burden that your benefits will have on your overhead costs, but we are committed to working with you to get you the coverage that offers you the best value on the market.
Need help finding the right coverage?
Need help finding your business industry?
Business & Commercial Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.